1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Dec 16, 2010.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHESSY.

A LIL EARLY BUTS MEEES WILL PROLLY BE INS HOSPITAL FOR CHRISTMAS(SURGERY).

ALLA YOOS BEEES GOOS TO EACH UDDER. SEE YOU ALL WHENS I GETS OUTTA HOSPITAL.

SURGERY POSSSED TO BEEES DA 22ND.

OZOG

2. EAT LOTZ OF IZE CREAMBS

3. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Merry Christmas Oz! :grouphug:

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oh noos ! :( Ye take care of ye self and get back as soon as ye can !

I will collect as much of the new fallen snow on Pitmuck that I can and then have me gm chef mix it all up with some sugar and vanillas and other flavors to make ye some fine pitmuck isle ice creams for when ye return.

I know being in hospitals is not fun for holidays. I have been there and done that before too.

But once they maybes let ye off that peculiar diet called IV food, they send their hospital dieticians to ye offering ye festive red and green jellos. Why some times depending on hospital they even let Santa come visit ye.

They do not usually let his reindeer in though, some issue bout their hooves makin too much noise on hospital floors and well their antlers tend to get stuck in the narrow doorways of some hospital rooms.

But them red and green festive jello dinners, post op. even look more festive with Rudolphs nose shining so bright into ye room's window onto ye food tray of festive red and green Christmas jello dinner. :)

BE ye careful though, if pre surgery they give ye that pain killin stuff that makes ye feel like ye can fly like santa's reindeer cuz...even if ye try ya really can not fly, unless ye are Santa's reindeers tis the meds ! YA can not FLY, trust me on that ! :)

So ye take care of ye self and get back soon, so that ye have lots more Christmases to come yet.

5. Thanks Ozog and good luck! Hope you are back home in time for Christmas!

6. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Speedy recovery, Ozog! Eat lots of jello and ice cream!

7. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

Merry Christmas!

8. longshanks

longshanks Guest

merry xmas

my wish is you rp an orc next year.

9. Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!

10. Sean

Sean Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Merry Christmas and have a great Holiday season. Gl with the surgery and hoping for a sppedy recover!

Se'an