1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Merxmere Targeted - Assassins discovered !

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Gunga_Din, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

To any wondering why Merxmere has left the USA Alliance:

Last evening a prominent member of Merxmere was assassinated in Luna. His body stripped clean and a Dread Warhorse mourning its master.

Many townships have feared our growing power and we believe they are plotting to weaken Merxmere. This shall not happen, and the cowardly act will not go unpunished.

I have been informed there is a bounty for my head. Again, it is futile to attempt any said acts against myself or persons inhabiting Merxmere Village. You will not succede in your attempts to take down Merxmere.

Our involvement with the Imperium has also come into question as well.

2. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Tis sad to see, but this is how you destroy an alliance and a entity. One township at a time. I will keep my ear to the ground for you. Just remember the people in a horror movie...whats the famous line? "Lets split up" and almost all of them get killed? *Grins*

I will have to check the -Y- Clan buildings, see if there are any contracts out