1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Mesanna Card

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Green Lantern, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello ,

I have a hand written card from Mesanna To Mesanna celebrating 16 years. The card is blue. Just wondering what if any value this item may have. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

2. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not any real worth to it other than to someone who might collect Mesanna items. I have seen them on vendors for as little as 100k.

3. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

dregg, Are you sure? This seems different... this is from Mesanna TO Mesanna I have never seen one before this.
    Person got lucky on their mesanna character to get mesanna to sign it lol

4. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

Damn near every rares collector/trader has their own little army of Mesanna named characters (something you could do before they added her name the the list of names you cant make) They tend to use those chrs to make silly tailored or smithed objects and for items like these, usually in hopes of easy money I suppose. Cant really see much value in this item.

5. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

^^ THIS

6. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

it would sell off a good, visible luna vendor or player auction for 3 - 20 mil. id probably price it at 5 and expect it to sit a long time. not really worth much, but people buy that kind of stuff despite the fact.