1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mesanna If your reading this I hope your safe but some of our fellow players might not be ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The storm Sandy has taken out quite a few areas power... and she is not done yet. I shudder to imagine the mess this storm is making all over the eastern seaboard.
    Which is why I ask this small thing of you and EA. In light of the storm is there a way to stop the game timer?
    I mean for a short time for those in the path of the storm? They are talking not days but weeks for power to be restored to some and massive dammage to lines and power grids. I just dont want players to loose out because mother nature is having a hissy fit in a hand basket.

Hope you and your family are safe and all is well.

Dixie of Chesapeake and outcry like this.
  2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

3. Mesanna

Mesanna UO Producer | Dark OverLady
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi Lady Storm,

Due to Hurricane Sandy the office has been closed yesterday and today to keep everyone at home and safe. I am in the process of talking to everyone and once I have all our ducks in a row will post on UO.COM.

Mesanna

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm glad everyone's alive.

-Galen's player

5. Njjj

Njjj Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I hope everyone made out OK. That was a rough ride.

6. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the update Mesanna. I know there are a lot of people without basic utilities. I feel for them. Hopefully they will get things on track fast. I know several surrounding states are sending electric crews to help out.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Good To hear Bonnie!
    I was worried about you and the others. Take your time and be safe. I saw what has happened, and the dammage... The east coast.... I can only imagine how hard this is on them (I was at the heart of Northridge EQ so I know the ropes)
    See what you and the others can do to help our people. If you need a hand just give a yell. We are all a family here at Stratics and UO.