1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mesanna Your EM's went overboard and you do need to look into this asap!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mesanna I know your busy, but you really should have looked at every shards plans for easter. Some are artfull and very nice and so much loved by the players but there are others the players want to string up the EM's!!

Top shard is:
    Oceania... no one has gotten a egg or tree..... they cant figure out the answer and beleave you me the hoops they went through to get to as far as they got is amazing! I did the hoops .... and still got no where too... and I am good at it!

Origin ..... the egg quest was fine ...its the Tree. I can tell you the Tree will be in short supply on origin. No one is going ot run the full lenght of Sanctuary to the elf end to get the tree. I only got 3 and those were gotten by 2 of my thiefs and my necro who's bloody fast on her feet (8 changlings wanted a piece of her soooo bad).

Catskills... egg was a bit on the hairy side of the lichs in covetous... but EM's here too likes Sanctuary.... (your rubbing off too much on them!) but at least it was at the first house inthe dungeon... still. (got my tree but i cant see taking my lower lvl characters there for one.)

I am finding players who are new and returning wondering if the EM's have it out for them.
    (Yes ! we got new players all over the shards and a whole guild that returned to napa!)
    Not to mention the rest of us shaking our heads at the hoops and dangerous paths... this was a holliday of fun and spring, joy... not death and decay...

Please look into this before its too late for the players if you can, perhaps have them modify a bit?

As always your friend
    Lady Storm

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

To get to the end of Sanctuary it's a lot easier if you use the underground route.

3. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Lady Storm !

a little too much cofee this morning hun ? (I'm sorry noone else had the guts to say it)

:pint:

4. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

god forbid you can't logon to a shard on a newbie char and do the quest, get your reward, and try to sell it.

5. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

It's only the beginning, in the future only the brightest, sharpest, fastest, and w/ ubber gear will get anything. Maybe they 'misunderstood' instructions they were given, or maybe mules just won't get anything from now on. Consider it an 'upgrade' like some of the past changes.

6. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have to agree... perhaps these quests simply weren't meant to be run on EVERY shard with newbie chars so someone can make a buck.

7. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

8. copycon

copycon Guest

Candyland got a little too 'hairy' I guess.

9. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

The Origin EM's are great! No one has complained about the complexity of the event on Origin. It is afterall an event and I can't remember an event that I haven't died trying to get the prize.

10. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Agreed with YellowBeard. Some of us thought some of the quests on Origin were too easy for the Egg.

11. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you the corsair yellow beard ?

12. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

No.

13. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

With a handle like that, you should have a character named professor anthrax....

14. Amber Moon

Amber Moon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think the quests meet the usually Stratics standards:

If I can to it, its fine.
    If I can't do it, it is clearly broken.

:next:

15. I was going to write something but DITTO

16. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Lets just put in a clicky for you at Luna bank, that ok? It will give you a dragon egg & tissues.

17. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I believe the Oceania EMs are going to give clues. Check the Oceania EM forum for more details.

I think this thread has served its purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.