1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mesanna...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Blood Ghoul

I read a post/remark from you awhile back about a new story arc in the game.. I have searched and cannot seem to find it though.

Any hint about when this is "hopefully" going to go live?

BG

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

http://uo.com/article/Letter-Producer-1

Dragonater likes this.
  3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I for one would not care for more "evilness" if it concerns more power struggles for the rest of us.... she can hold to her time table I for one do not look forward to it... more bling forhte super overpowerd to jingle in our faces on Atlantic for uber gold.... something I am NOT looking forward to.

yars and Lord Frodo like this.
  4. Dragonater

Dragonater Journeyman

Thanks for the link GK.
    • "New Instruments – 3 new Bells, Cello, and Trumpet." Any chance these are for Bards? Wishful thinking.
    • "We will be working on a new Global Arc for the future (of course it will not run for 8 months) but we hope you will enjoy the evilness of it anyways *grins*" Just to be clear, is Mesanna saying the event will not run until 8 mos from now or that when it does run it will not last 8 mos? If the later, what's the significance of mentioning, specifically, 8mos?

5. Blood Ghoul

Thank you for the link/info.