1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mesanna's Shard Visits to Dye Masks?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Blood Ghoul

Hey All,

Does she post a schedule somewhere? Last night some people were saying she was scheduled to be on Napa. I do not play on Napa but I would like to be around when she visits.

Any ideas or does she just show up randomly?

BG

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

She does not have a preset a schedule of when and where published - but she does pop into the shard general chat a few days before to announce the coming event for that shard giving date and time. I think they are always at the EM Hall in Brit.

#2 Tazar, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
  3. Blood Ghoul

Thanks...hopefully when/if she swings by one of our EM's will post something and let us all know. There are more players on Origins than most are loners that seem to stick to themselves. We do have the best EM's though :)

BG

4. Lightfoot

Lightfoot Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Naw. Mystique on Napa is the best EM.

5. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not always, she was in luna a couple years ago to dye pumpkins :)

6. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Be sure to check your Shard's EM Forum as Mesanna does coordinate with the EMs.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

From what I recall sometime before this years Halloween she showed up on GL and dyed masks as well as pumpkins... If you weren't there you got missed.