1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Message From The Moonglow Governor

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by BadBart, Apr 27, 2014.

1. BadBart

BadBart Journeyman

Mar 16, 2014
    Hello everyone from The Awesome Atlantic Shard! I just want to inform everyone from my Town of Moonglow that Sunday the trade deal will be running out. I been on it every week but tomorrow there will be a small issue. Real Life has a way of throwing a monkey wrench into the works. My dads going in for heart surgery and I will not be around Sunday. I been camping out at the hospital for the last week or so and been in and out of the game. I am sorry for the delay and I hope it does not mess with my RE_election bid in 33 days. Again I will have it up and running Monday Night.

Also I want to say sorry to Queen I promised I would do the 25m bag ball tourney and I cannot attend. I will make it up to all of you.

Thank you everyone and have a great day!
    EM_Bennu likes this.