1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Metallic Colored Shroud !

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kiss, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Kiss

Kiss Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Please send me a PM or reply here if you have one for sale, a picture of the shroud, and what you'd like for it. I'll pick it up on any shard you want, and we can use a broker of your choosing.

2. Isnt this a exploited item?

3. Kiss

Kiss Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not entirely sure? I don't know what is considered an exploited item? There's no plan on deleting these, so I'd assume it'd be like selling a glacial spellbook, or something of the sort?

Regardless, I want one ! :yell:

4. Glacial books are also a no sale on these boards.

5. Kiss

Kiss Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

With that in mind, when it's officially classified as an item not to be posted, I'm sure it will be removed.

There actually has been a few that have gone for sale through Rare Collector's forum =P

If someone is selling one, on any shard, let me know via PM ! Thank you.

6. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I would consider these along the same line as Neon dyed leather... but alot rarer as the period of time one could sell the metallic tubs and buy them back was alot shorter and only happened once, unlike the neon leather tubs where the opportunity to create them happened many times over the years. Also the tubs were reverted quite quickly.

It is indeed an exploit item, no doubt about that... but all they are is a two tone shroud who cares... have no real gain other than looking cool sitting in luna. :coco: not worth the 300+mil people have been selling them for..

7. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"but all they are is a two tone shroud who cares... have no real gain other than looking cool sitting in luna"

If this is the case, then by all means... Everybody wait until its prime time in luna and then drop all your glacial items, gold hued, ethy clothing, and anything else you can think of. After all, all of that stuff "have no real gain other than looking cool sitting in luna" hehe :p. To some all of that stuff is "pixel crack", to others it may very well be junk. One person may consider one thing junk and another person consider that to be there treasure or very valuable. Ask the same question to anyone who owns Phoenix armor why they own it. That pixel crack eventually gets to people :p!

Oh and umm, last I checked (Phoenix Armor) does sell for over 300mil hehe. Sorry not trying to derail the thread, I just thought that was somewhat funny. Good Luck buying your Shroud kiss, I thought ShuShu had one for sale earlier on THIS forum... She may still have it, not sure. If she doesn't you could always PM the person who bought it from her and see if they'll cut you a deal.

8. Kiss

Kiss Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Dan =) I'll message ShuShu now, hopefully will track one down and post some pics :)

9. shushu

shushu Sage
    Stratics Veteran

hello
    It has not yet sold

but,its not mine....
    I need to hear to him
    please contact me if you want to buy or see

I can show you to shroud.

item locate on LS shard now

icq 574503115