1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) MHC is hosting a fishing contest....

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003

See the MHC Guild forum (bottom of the UO Stratics forum list) for rules.

While primarily for those in the Legion of Sosaria alliance, any non-alliance members can participate if they contact one of my characters (see my sig for others besides Basara) or the other judges(who don't know that they are judges yet), BEFORE they start fishing, to register the character that will be fishing, and they can only submit fish caught starting the next calendar day after they register (so you can't catch a big one, then join).

While I will be participating in the contest, any prizes I win will be distributed randomly among the losers, since I'm giving my own stuff away as prizes.
  2. OOOOO
    Sounds like alot of fun !!!
    Count Jana in I will get her signed up :)