1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MHC members and allies: What times are you free to hunt?

Discussion in 'Midnight Hunter's Club (MHC)' started by Basara, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Give your character name we usually refer to you as in-game, and what days/nights are good (or bad) for you, and what times.

I'll start this off...

Basara/Mylene (MHC Guild Master)/Gamlin/Lang/Armbrust

When I can't hunt:
    Sundays
    Auction Wednesdays
    Thursdays (hours vary - sometimes I drive my mother to visit my nephew, and get home about 8 Central - and have a TV I watch that comes on at 9, so if there's a new episode, I might watch it the first time, instead of on the repeat at 2 or 3 AM).

Days I can hunt (barring things like having to make a shopping trip at odd times):
    Mondays, Tuesdays, alternating Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and occasional Thursdays.
    Time: typically anytime between 4 PM and 3 AM

Contact method: If I'm not in game, and you have Facebook, friend me and send me a message (Basara549/Stan Bundy). I've developed a bad tendency to get in the game, check if anything is going on, and if not, log back out and do things on FB (note that I'm this close to effectively beating some of those games, so that they will be less a distraction soon).

2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Character name Sampson

I am available m-f 5-7 pm PST. Weekends on and off throughout the day

3. Ummm depends on what we are hunting on which char I will use....
    Since no clue before we decide what we are hunting I will just list the chars I will mostly likely use...
    Arwen RivenMyst
    Julie RivenMyst
    Dark Angel
    Kyra StoneCastle
    If we need a peacer will be using Kalia, going Ellie hunting would be using White Diamond and going Treasure Hunting using Colorado Callie...
    Hehe think that is it....
    Most times on pc from 7pm central till whenever week days....weekends off and on....