1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Miasma Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Did they change it so that Miasma no longer drops lvl6 chests?
    [ ] True
    [ ] False

2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Miasma loot has been nerfed several weeks ago. Before that, they dropped level 6 treasure chests (containing indigeniously drawn treasure maps) and minor artifacts. Now, they only drop level 5 treasure chests, and the artifacts drop much more infrequently.

3. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Okay. Thanks.

Also, you have invented a new word:
    in·dig·en·u·ous-ly [in-di-jen-yoo-uhs-lee]
    -adverb
    originating in a lack of frankness, candor, or sincerity in an innate or inherent way

4. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, there goes my easy source of ingenious maps. Oh well.

5. The chests are still level 6 chests. An Ingenious map is inside, which is level 6. Unless they changed something since the 10 or so I got 2 days ago, the chest type has never changed.

6. I am able to still get the chest but I have noted something. Only the Paragon ones have the chance to get a chest. And it is hard to know which are paragon. When I take my bard I CAN tell. I MUST discord a paragon one before it will allow me to peace or provoke on to it. And if paragon I may have to discord it 5-10 times, ns a very high risk area, to get an effect. If you had 110 Animal lore they MAY have diffrent Stats. I have not tried this. I have collected 10 lv 6 chest in the last week from here.

7. I've gotten chests from ones that aren't Paragon as well. Not quite as often, but I think the non paragon version doesn't spawn as often as the Paragon one to begin with which would explain that. The non Paragon version is easy for me to tell once I start hitting it as they usually go down in 2-3 hits.

8. Wiseguy

Wiseguy Guest

False, you still get paragon chests with lev 6 map inside.