1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MIB's changed?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Raptor85, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I just fished up a MIB at 76 skill, and it fell directly into my pack (no killing/looting a serpant)

this the new way they drop or was this some sort of fluke?

2. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

It may have been a fluke, when i was testing they were still on the corpses of the Serpents. although I did fish up a net for raising the Leviathan that landed at my feet like a big fish once while testing.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

maybe they'd added them as direct fishing loot, in addition to being serpent loot.

All the ones I got tonight were serpent loot.

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do you mean you got a MIB, or a chest from a MIB?

5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And is your account High Seas upgraded, or not?

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm high seas upgraded, and i mean the MiB itself (the bottle) i got the same message you get when fishing up a serpent at gm, but instead of pulling a serp up the bottle just dropped in my pack much like white pearl and delicate scales do. This was at 76 skill, so it's 2 strange things, getting a MIB below GM, and getting one without a serpent.

I have a few GM fishers on multiple shards, so I've done plenty of serpents/MiB's before, this was while training my new fisher on what has been my home shard for the past 8 months or so. (siege)

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

that interesting ... when I was 70 something I fished up chest loot, and a chest, I'm pretty sure, but I didn't have the MIB ... was just fishing randomly.

8. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just confirmed this, been fishing today, I'm pulling MiB's at only over 75 skill with no serpant fight, this is upgraded to new exp, on a tokuno galleon. Looks like it no longer requires gm fishing to get the bottles themselves even though it only takes 75 to pull the chests.

9. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I fished one up today at only 71.1 skill. went directly in my pack, no serpent fight.