1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MiBs in the EC

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Eyes of Origin, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Is there a way to input MiBs and SOS's into the EC like there is in the CC? I know how to do it with UOC, but trying to figure if there is a way to do it in the EC map without running UOC.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just right click on the map and select create waypoint and a box will come up for the nam i type in mib then in the latitude box type in lat etc and make sure select n,s,e,w

3. ok i feel blonde atm, sorry.. i didnt actually click the "create a waypoint" box.. just thought it would put a dot there. *sigh* thank you

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol i have had those days no problem its my job to help if i can

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

With the EC flakeiness always good to relog after setting load of waypoints. Not as bad as it used to be but I always relog also after pulling two up after deleting waypoints.

6. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It is also wise to log out and back in after making macros. Because if you should crash, it doesnt save your macros. And nothing sucks more than having to redo 20+ macros

7. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Pinco's UI is also MUCH better for this than the standard UI as I believe he has fixed the placement issues on the map, plus you can customize the icon used for the waypoint not only in style, but scaled size as well.