1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Might be a stupid question about a pet?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by SIMS9925, Feb 5, 2008.

1. SIMS9925

SIMS9925 Guest

I heard robot pets fix broken things from past conversations. My question is would a mean robot pet fix too or only nice?

2. Dogsoffour

Dogsoffour Guest

I believe both mean and nice pets fix things, but (even though I've never had one) I've heard it's a lot of hastle to try and get them to repair things.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I heard robot pets fix broken things from past conversations. My question is would a mean robot pet fix too or only nice?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both will fix things, but for them to fix stuff, their needs must be green. Repairing seems to make them tired and need fun/social.

4. LoL, this is funny- I've never heard of this. Can't wait to get all my robo pets here from AV!

5. SIMS9925

SIMS9925 Guest

thankyou very much you can lock this [​IMG]

6. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

I know when they fix lights, they are unusable until they break again and have to be fixed by you or repair man.

7. lol i'm afraid to keep mine out long enough to fix something, for fear they will run away on me... [​IMG]