1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Migration...4 days & cant log on

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Isuel, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Isuel

Isuel Guest

Am I the only person not able to log in? Been playing UO over 11 years, its pretty frustrating to get no answers to this. Email has been ignored, calls to the customer support are useless (I'm basically told to be patient and wait a week or so), and I'm starting to think my account has been lost...any suggestion??
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Have you been able to access your account through the new accounts pages? And no, you're not the only person having problems as these boards plainly show.
  3. Night

Night Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 18, 1999
    I had this problem and had to do the following -

Register an EA / Mythic account (this is a new / separate account to your UO accounts)

Link your UO accounts to your EA / Mythic account (In your EA account there is a section for linking game accounts - if you used the same email address for your EA account as your UO accounts then your UO accounts will appear in this link page. If you used a new/different email then you can still link the UO accounts by using your current UO account name appended with _uo eg. Bobsaccount_uo and your password).

*be careful with above as anyone who knows your account details could register your account*

Update your billing details for each account - ie new credit card or gametime code etc (this has the unfortunate side effect of adding (stealth) tax.

That should do it, hope it helps.
  4. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Go to the account management page and make sure your account is still active. They redid the billing code and a lot of account billing information files (for that matter, the entire account info in some cases) have been lost. There are a lot of accounts that are completely lost and they either don't keep older backup records or don't know how to restore individual accounts from older backups.