1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mike B makes it into the Guild Wars 2 Press Beta this weekend!

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

News from Mike B with Gamebreaker TV made a video on youtube about making it into GW2 Press beta.

Our staff here at Guild Wars 2 Stratics gives a huge congratulations to Mike B and we envy you!!!!

Glad you made it bro!

[youtube]3qe2lSUMArY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

2. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

Posted on Guild Wars 2 Stratics.

Come by support our Guild Spotlight and see the great GW2 art while you are there.

Enjoy the posts!

3. I'm glad he made it in, he seemed to be a little skeptical about Guild Wars 2. I look forward to hearing what his experience was like.

4. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor

He is pretty good at givin gobjective reviews. There is a game that he is all about then he even got really critical about it. I forget what Guildcast episode that was in.

5. That's good. I'm kind of tired of hearing people fawn all over Arenanet. I mean I'm excited for the game to be everything we want it to be. But there seem to be a lot of people unwilling to accept any form of constructive criticism.