1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

mildly silly question for monday morn

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by imported_kalzaketh, Jan 28, 2008.

1. has anyone tried the greater confusion potions on rotting corpses as yet?, another question also what does the area effect do to say a bladespirit? [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't know what you were actually trying to do so I tried one with a blade out attacking a rotty & with the rotty having me as targeted. Tossed potion & the blade continued to attack the rotty. The rotty seemed to of lost me as primary target and only attacked the blade. Hope that helps ya.
  3. have asmith lj mage trying to gain karma trying to think of away of keeping the xtra rc's at bay in covetous I'm lucky to get just one rc drawn into the hallway if it's one I think the blade can keepit busy for awhile at least until the next blade is ready to cast. [​IMG]
  4. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Mage right? have you tried wind? Good place with the demons. Thats where I like to go. For karma