1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Milestone Update?

Discussion in 'Firefall Beta Discussions' started by Taylor, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Just saw this from one of CBL's former admins:

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I've been playing with the new battleframes system... I'm not a fan considering I primarily play Recon. Every Strength of the two T2 Recon was toned down to PvP concerns, they went through a basic ability "swap", and the weaknesses of Recons has been further undermined. Recons were not great for PvE considering their lack of mobility (which I admit is justifiable due to range). They were always poor a resource gathering, and now with the changes they are not only worse, but the requirements for printing are so high they are pretty much left out of the loop.

3. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I haven't printed a single thing yet. My resources aren't showing correctly yet :(

#3 AirmidCecht, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

That's part of the problem they changed what the resources are....