1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minator spawn issue (not getting any drops)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Our guild has done this spawn roughly 8-9 times, and no one has yet to get anything.

We were wondering if one of the problems were that we were all about 2 screens away when the champ died?

2. Sephy

Sephy Guest

So long as your on the same server line when it dies it doesn't matter where you are.

As for drops, drop rate is low, takes time and blind luck to get anything.

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are you hitting the champ? I think that spawn is different and you have to hit the champion in order to get something. It sounds like you were with another group of random players.

4. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It was just our guildies there, the same 4-5 of us that do pretty much every spawn together. We don't actually "hit" that champ, we just summoned EVs.

I was wondering if other guilds that got something physically hit the champ, casted on him, or what.

5. controlfive

controlfive Guest

done it about 5 or 6 times myself (with a rl friend) and we haven't gotten anything.

edit: we used tamers, so didn't damage it directly but as far as i know you only need to get rights on meraktus.

6. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Someone has claimed to have gotten a Minotaur statue so it is possible to get something.

7. Uthar Pendragon

Uthar Pendragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I got the brittania royal survival knife of of it, with a tamer.