1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minax Arties

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CrazyLemons, Feb 21, 2014.

1. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there some prerequisite to be able to get these? I've been farming this place for 2 days now and not a single drop. Maybe i'm missing an expansion?.,,, anyone?

#1 CrazyLemons, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Each captain drops two, going to two of the three top damagers. How many people are you hunting with, and what kind of template do you use?

You also get a progressively increasing chance at a drop by killing any spawn. As long as you get looting rights, you have a small chance at a drop, and if you don't, then you have a slightly higher chance of getting one from the next monster. The increase depends on how hard the monster is.

3. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have gotten good drop rates on balrons, evil mages and gold elementals(2-3) per hour.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

all i know is prices are dropping like a lead balloon..hehehehee!!!....thanks to afk farmers etc etc etc.[whatever]

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Very true. Gotten to the point of farming gold to buy from the goldsite accounts minax drops is faster way to an end. Where do they get all that gold? From the idiots that buy stuff marked down so low no active player would sell for due to time & effort put in. Then the SWAG minded types buy the gold from sites to buy high end items. Nasty circle that lines the pockets of lowlifes through those of low morals.

To the OP pick the harder fight and squeeze in some luck. Or it is a matter of getting on chat and hope there is a group that plays the same hours as you - to tackle the lighthouses. Not everyone will support the lowlifes. Gaming is like eating, taste better when you make it yourself.

#5 Warpig Inc, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I mostly use my archer in there shooting either the mages or the lich. I get a drop roughly every 300 - 350 arrows.
    I've never found the lich being farmed.

7. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

I get higher drop rates from the evil mages, but farming the liches seems to be more consistent and not much competition from other players. I average about one artifact per 200 liches, and collect about 70K gold at the same time - good luck collecting all that gold from the evil mages.

8. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I am having the same problem, even used a high luck suit, seems like some accounts get lot of drops while others don't not sure if this is the case but it seems like it.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  9. CrazyLemons

CrazyLemons Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks! I spent 5 minutes at the lich spawn and got my first drop.

kRUXCg7 and Marquis de Sade 209 like this.
  10. Marquis de Sade 209

Marquis de Sade 209 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

finally got 2 withing 2o minutes 1 in lich spawn other with golden els, havent got one since...lol

11. Gb8719

Gb8719 Journeyman

I have fairly good luck with getting drops from the invasions but almost nothing from camping random spawn. I've tried everything from gold elementals to lichees to even camping the evil mages and balrons.

I wonder if luck impacts the drop rate from normal spawn? I haven't tried my luck suit yet...

12. jaraxlebaenrae

jaraxlebaenrae Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you are one of the "farmers" in the Fel side..you may be getting Drops...but not "getting" them.......

The Zog historian and azmodanb like this.