1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minax Orders (Evidence) quest

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by DevilsOwn, Sep 14, 2008.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm doing something wrong, evidently, but I have no idea what.... got the quest to get the orders, click the orders to get the quest to return them to Sarraki, but now I am unable to either tag them as quest item or hand them to her

I resigned the quest and took it again, same thing.... what did I miss?

2. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Do not take the quest, click on the orders first, then onto Sakarri and that should get you the chest.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

oh dear, that didn't work..... I already had both parts of the quest

got the evidence quest from the lady, went to Travesty (first time, and I'm not looking forward to a return trip - yikes!) picked up the orders

went back to the lady and attempted to hand her the orders.... duh, have to mark them as quest item and talk to her, right? nope, they will not mark

it's then that I notice that the orders say both Quest Item and Quest Giver, so I click the orders

I now have two quests, both tagged "Evidence", so I figure now she will take the orders or I can mark them, right? no to both :(

so, the last little bit was to read the suggestion that I not take the quest from the orders, which sounded perfectly reasonable, maybe I had missed something (as I'm certain I must have) but by resigning from the orders part of the quest the orders have now poofed

it's not my day..... and I'm pretty sure I was never meant to do peerless anyway ;)

4. cheerful

cheerful Guest

Yes that happens, stick with it :) The next time you pick them up (only pick up one, not sure if they fixed the bug that stops you completing if you have two in your pack) click on the orders first before you talk to Sakarri, then talk to her and that should work.