1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mind Rot Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mr. Gnome, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

Whenever I get hit with mind rot, the buff does not go away and it still does the 25% more mana loss. It has no timer, it doesn't even say 0 seconds left. This only happens on my necro, with no magic resists. The buff goes away each day after server up. If I regularaly log in and out, it's still there.

This is extremely annoying.

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I get this mostly from the slasher, use a enchanted apple.

3. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I get this on my necro and my paladin, no count down and the icon stays on the buff bar. I've had it last over a month once and a gm gave me a canned response and a link to the ea info database.

4. Lil' Lucien

Lil' Lucien Guest

Death fixes it! So does remove curse. The Slasher is notorious for this and so were the crimson dragons. The slasher is a crimson dragon with new animation so it makes sense.

5. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Another fix is to get Mind Rot cast on you again. Let that one time out before logging off, and you are all set. Any undead w/ necromancy will work, so will casting it on yourself. You can also just get some +Chivalry items and cast Remove Curse until it works (its a low skill spell).

Stayin Alive,

BG

6. Mr. Gnome

Mr. Gnome Guest

Ah thanks guys, I'll try the enchanted apples. Not only slasher does this to me, EVERYTHING does. Death doesn't work either.