1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Miners assist in the defense of Moonglow! *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Sam the Scribe, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey sam, enough of the nonsense, Do you have a 15 exceptional bronze platemail leg you'd sell?

3. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

4. jokko

jokko Guest

Good work Sam, it is thanks to loyal citizens like you that I can sleep peacefully at night! Being an aspiring legendary tamer, and pretty defenseless without my mighty beasties, I can only thank you for your admirable deeds. I bow to you my dear Lord!

5. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

6. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Good work Sam, it is thanks to loyal citizens like you that I can sleep peacefully at night! Being an aspiring legendary tamer, and pretty defenseless without my mighty beasties, I can only thank you for your admirable deeds. I bow to you my dear Lord!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bow to you Sir. It's a long lonely path to Legendary Tamer. Many painful deaths and long hours or training... my hat is off to you! I've heard that the Tamers have played a crucial role in the Battle of Moonglow.

Safe Travels, Sam