1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mini Event: Giving Back!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by -A-T-L-, Jun 26, 2008.

1. -A-T-L-

-A-T-L- Guest

:popcorn:Hello all!
    In New Haven, and various other stops I will be craftings items, cloth and other things and droping them for all to have! Its a mini event I am putting on myself in hopes to give back to the community that was caring and giving to me when I first started out! Today I paid New Haven a visit and sat for about a hour and crafted clothing of all colors for people that wanted or needed any. I also just crafted some the lay down just incase people didn't catch me.
    [​IMG]

Stop by sometime and say hello! Buns of Glory is my crafters name and I would be more than happy to make you anything I am able to! =] Tomarrow I will be in Skara Brea with more desired colors such as pure white, fire beetle orange, sigil purple and others! Hope to see you there! I'm there throughout the day!:popcorn:

2. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

Give back my latency, all of your clothing has stolen it.

3. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

lag monster :p

4. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

Your clothes sure do get around. I somehow ended up with one of your blaze robes on my red yesterday :lol:

5. -A-T-L-

-A-T-L- Guest

Haha yeah Im crafting everything from repairs, over 100 will be laid out in skara of each kind! Weapons, armor, more cloths It should be fun to see how everything goes. Thats tonight so stop by! :p

6. -A-T-L-

-A-T-L- Guest

Day two:
    [​IMG]

Tomarrow will be the end of this mini event. I will be at brit bank. I will have with me: Pure white Cloth, New Blaze Orange Cloth, Blaze Cloth, Dull white cloth, And finally AOS new colors. I will drop them and give them to random people if they want them. I will also be droping numerous 5k-10k checks until I am broke which wont take long Lol! So come on down and get yourself somthing nice!

7. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey there :)

I love your little event.

If you are up to it i would love to offer you a vendor at the School of Arts and crafts for tools and clothes, no charge of course.

Anyways keep at it !!

8. -A-T-L-

-A-T-L- Guest

Sure I would love one! When you see me just give me a hollar :D

9. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

SupSoc > Buns of Glory.

:gun:

10. -A-T-L-

-A-T-L- Guest

Lol well of course :p I couldn't ever be as high and powerful as supsoc inc.

11. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe !! !! !! !!