1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Mini House Deeds? is there a rarest one? and what are these mini house tokens?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by kray2s, Feb 14, 2009.

1. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Hi,

I have a friend who recently got herself a "japan token - Mini Houses".

I was wondering if this offered the same placable houses as the min house deeds do or if they are something new / different?

Also i am fairly convinced there is a mini house deed that is rarer than the keep or castle. Am I right in thinking it is the thatched roof cottage that is the hard one to find? (if so can i get a price check please?)

Thanks for the help

2. Chiera

Chiera Guest

no idea about the prices, I'd like to know them myself ;) As for the rarity, thatched roof cottage probably dropped about as much or even more as castle and keep (though that has been a point of discussion at that time). But I think it became more rare over time because it just doesn't look that impressive and some people mistook them for junk and binned them.

PS. I have one locked down on the roof of my place on dagger island if you want to see.

3. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Thank you for the response Chiera
    I have seen so many for sale at 5k each, however i guess these are the more common ones.

I wonder, could anyone give a pc on these or at least the rarer ones

4. Chiera

Chiera Guest

the rare ones were castle, keep, and thatched roof cottage. Tower, small tower and marble villa dropped a little more frequent but are not easy to get nowadays (hope I didn't forget one of the rarer ones). All the rest is more or less bin stuff.

5. Asmodai

Asmodai Guest

ive got like 5x A small stone tower if anyones interested.

6. punker

punker Guest

sandstone was hard to get as well. i have a complete set in storage and considered the small tower as being common. i found the hardest.. as i had to buy one, lol.. was the keep. maybe just my luck

7. kray2s

kray2s Guest

ty all for the info

8. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

to bad they couldn't be xsharded

9. kray2s

kray2s Guest

As far as i am aware these can be cross sharded.

Theres 2 types of house deeds.

The first is "a deed to.....(enter house name - example a deed to a keep) these can not be xsharded as they are old deeds used to place houses with and logging out with them in bank box or a chars pack causes them to turn to house placement tools.

The second (which is the ones on discussion here) are titled "Mini House Deed to a...." These place small versions of houses for decoration purposes inside your house. These as far as i know are transferable to other shards but would be worth a double check.

10. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

ahh thx, brain was scrammbled lol

11. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is correct :).
    I xsharded a mini house deed last week without any problems. Don't xshard old house deeds though.

12. Chiera

Chiera Guest

hehe... not unless you very very desperate for small change :D

13. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Rare house deeds*

Brick House
    * Castle
    Field Stone house
    Large House with Patio
    * Marble house with patio