1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Minimum Amount of Vet Skill Needed?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Talula, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Talula

Talula Guest

Hi guys -

I'm trying to update my old Doom tamer/archer's template and boy oh boy is it cramped. An easy spot to get rid of some points might be the vet skill... but what is the minimum that I can effectively run with? Is 80 vet too little? I have two other tamers for PVE so this is going to be a primarially PVP and spawning character.
  2. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

heres a little secret ill share with you and only you......60 vet is all u need......then u take a ring and imbue 15 vet on it, and then take a bracelet and imbue 15 vet on that......then when your pet dies u can rez him up by putting on both jewels with only 60 vet! nah im just busting your chops...this is what i do but its because i was very cramped and had magery and weaving also to help heal....since your an archer and r relying on vet only for healing your pet, i wouldnt go lower than 90 imo.
  3. Sinister703

Sinister703 Guest