1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] Minimum level of karma needed for 100% success at Remove Curse?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Risso, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Does anybody know the lowest amount of karma I can have before Remove Curse fizzles on me? Got a few extra points on my necro mage and since Remove Curse is so fun for thwarting mystics and other necros I figured I could stick a little Chivalry on the template for RC. Problem is, necro spells make you lose karma, and RC is one of the spells where success is based upon the caster's karma. Would be nice to know how low I can go before I have to take time out to bash a few beasties :D

2. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure, but I thought I would be cool and play around on my ABC archer template by removing 100 resist spells and add 40 necro and 60 SS. I went from over 20k karma to -2k karma in one day and can rarely remove curse. I guess I need to rely on apples. Also, its a big deal I guess because failures consumes mana.

-Lorax

3. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hard to tell exact numbers. Can only give very rough estimates from experience.
    It also depends on the strength of the curse you are trying to remove.
    In pvm , on a 0 resist char i found less then 5k karma very unreliable and no problems above 10k karma.

May be different for pvp with 120 resist vs 120 eval/ss , but i guess with 10k karma you would be on the safe side.

4. I don't know exactly either, but I've noticed it at 2k and under it fails quite a lot, and never at 10k.