1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minimum lumberjack skill to harvest oak?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mookin1, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mookin1

mookin1 Guest

Thanks to the guy who has mental issues in real life for getting the other thread locked with his flaming. UOguide has nothing, stratics has nothing, lumberjack forum has nothing.

This is why I asked here, now I ask again, what's the minimum skill required to lumberjack oak?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Please read the criticisms you received the your last thread. If you bothered to look at the links provided to you before it was locked you would learn the answer to your question is 65. I often ask newbie questions in my shard forum but nobody there seems to mind. You should at least try to learn things for yourself. There's a lot of things to learn in this game and a lot of friendly folks willing to help but you should at least try to help yourself.

3. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

<blockquote><hr>

UOguide has nothing,

This is why I asked here, now I ask again, what's the minimum skill required to lumberjack oak?

[/ QUOTE ]

As posted in the other thread:

Nothing On UOGuide Found Here

[​IMG]

4. If you ever need to ask anything again, feel free to pm me ill do my best to help, if you play europa i can even come help you ingame.
    Same goes for anyone really.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

As said previously: http://www.uoguide.com/Oak
    It quite clearly states "Lumberjacking 65"
    Looks like UOGuide does have something, after all.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Before it takes another turn to worse and since the question was answered.
    *click*

P.S. I DO recommend New Players Corner Forum, really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.