1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minimum Stealth

Discussion in 'UHall' started by jtw1984, Sep 2, 2009.

1. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

What is the minimum stealth required to stealth in leather? I believe it is 80, but I'm not 100% sure.

2. Yes, its 80. Though I think its more to not fail Stealthing in medable armor than anything specific to leather.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think its 75 for all leather armor.

4. jtw1984

jtw1984 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Alright cool. Thanks for the replies!

5. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I also shoot for the magic 75 and it seems to work for me on several chars.

OTOH, when players are around, it doesn't seem to matter how high my stealth is:loser:

6. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

With 75, you can stealth in meddable armor without failing and you won't gain skill either doing so.

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Along these same lines, does 75 stealth cover you for all medable armor, or only for leather?

8. RichDC

RichDC Guest

75 is for all medeable armour 100% success rate.

80 is the general considered minimum as this is the required skill level for shadow strike.

80 will also allow you the use of one piece of non medeable armour (gauntlets of anger in my case) and still succeed 100%.

9. Taylor

Very helpful. Thanks very much, Rich. :thumbsup:

10. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Your welcome, always willing to help aspiring thieves :)

11. Taylor

Aspiring is right. Atlantic's Shinobi is inspiring, as are Chad's stories, but I'm finding that it takes a great deal of training, patience, and willingness to get whacked...a lot...to steal from other players. All advice is invited!

Meantime, here I come, Europa. *licks lips*

12. RichDC

RichDC Guest

They are good role models, and the bolded is the most important lesson ive had to learn as a, still aspiring, thief.

13. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Here's a bit...
    Tactics aren't needed for shadow strike, if you take 80 poisoning, along with 90+ fencing you have an 80% chance to inflict lethal poison on an infectious strike (useful against Bots). Ninjitsu is your friend!! Not only is the animal forms that boost speed useful, dog from will regen your HP fast..find a quiet spot, hide, and transform you'll heal up while hidden. Never judge a mark by their dress, I've pulled good stuff off players in Newbie clothes. Never carry more than you can afford to lose, and if your in a Tram area and die, remember your freely lootable there too if your in the thieves guild.