1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mining...A Iron Beetle Question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by swateam46, May 20, 2012.

1. swateam46

swateam46 Guest

I aplogize in advance for my ignorance However, I have searched and have found little information on how to use a Iron Beetle for mining...I've used for two days in all facets, and have achieved the same results without one...Any Help?

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

There are many more mysteries in the SA expansion tamables than there are answers. Wish I had answers for you.

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's my understanding the only thing they do is mine for ore, even if the person that controls them has no mining. I have watched them turn colors too, not sure if they are detecting what kind of ore is under that area, or if they consume the ore around them and that causes them to change *shrugs*

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. swateam46

swateam46 Guest

Many Thanks my friends,

5. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think theres any way to control when or what they mine, they just do it when they feel like it and poop out the ore. Also I think the colour changing depends on the last type of ore eaten.