1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mining Beetles?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zambowow, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Zambowow

Zambowow Guest

Please excuse me if this has been answered recently...but I remember a rumor or beetles that mined for you. Has this been put into the game? I remember hearing that they had not properly integrated the mining into the game yet but the actually monster/animals did exist all ready. Can somebody please clarify? Thank you!
  2. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

No miner beetles. Think all they do is eat one color ore and crap another. Not sure though since even if they do that.....their pretty worthless.
  3. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I have actually watched the mining beetle in action....it SUCKS!!! The thing takes several minutes just to mine ONE ore...plus you need taming to even control the thing. It is probably one of the dumbest additions to the game in a looooong time.
    EDIT: We did the test with it just a week or so ago to see if things had changed or gotten better...they had not.