1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mining] Mining gems

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Delbrie, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Do mining gems drop more often in Ter Mur or inside SA dungeon?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

See this link UO Stratics - Mining
    But to answer your question crystaline black rock spawns in ter mur only as far as i am aware the rest are random

3. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I haven't mined in Ter Mur, but when I mine elsewhere, I will occassionally get crystalline blackrock off an ore elemental corpse. Usually, the higher the ore elemental, the more likely a crystalline blackrock will be found. At least that's been my experience.

4. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ok tested various facets. These are my opinions. Based on several 1hour mining runs at each facet

Ter Mur: equal to tram. All gems random and crystal black rock (from mining and on eles)

SA: Same as Ter Mur and Tram with one exception. Crystal black rock is more common (on all eles i killed and from mining)

Fel: No difference in drop rates of any gems, similar to termur and tram.