1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

mining/jacking, does luck help??

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Toptwo, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

Hi All,

I looked here and can't see if/when this has been asked before. I am sure it prolly has, but I just don't see it.

Can anybody tell me if wearing a "luck suit" while mining, or lumberjacking helps at all?? Possibly in finding higher grade ore, or in smelting the higher grade ore.

Thanks!

2. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Luck suits are made for tamers.It only effects the loot drops from monsters.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as I know luck has no effect, but being elf vs. human does affect it. Humans get more per harvest, elves get a better chance of getting a rare resource. Also wearing +3 & +5 mining skill bonus gloves at GM does seem to help somewhat in smelting success, even though our real skill cap for mining is 100.

-Skylark

4. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

Thank you very much! Appreciate the info so fast!

5. Babble

Babble Guest

No, but sacrificing your old mouse to honor the computer gods and the random generator spirits helps!

[​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

No, but sacrificing your old mouse to honor the computer gods and the random generator spirits helps!

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft, silly Babble! The RNG spirits are not impressed nor influenced by offerings of old mouse...they expect expensive fresh equipment sacrifices, accept them, and then still laugh at us. [​IMG]

-Skylark

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Izzat why I can have enormous in-guardzone Valorite strikes? Like 20+ large in a vein and 3-5 veins in the area? Must be my NEW monitor, G15 keyboard and mouse. Mebbe? Or just flippin' lucky?