1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mining on various facets

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, this may be a noob question, but what is the benefit of mining in Illeshnar over Fellucca. I know in Felucca that each time you get mine each swing you get double the ore (plus the off chance that you are a human and get that random extra stack) and the eles (atleast shadow and above) give you the 25 stacks of ore. Do the paragon eles give you more ore, better loot?? bring me up to speed please.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

as far as Im aware Ishinar is same as trammel except you could get a paragon Elemental and Im not sure if they have more ore than normal as I have problems enough with BRE and regular ELs I know when I get my wood there there are no changes

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Paragon ore elemental chests are rare, and fetch a premium when sold.

Other than that, the main draw is that you have far less competition for the ore, since it is a no-mark facet. If you know how to manage veins to where they don't reset, you can have productive veins that no one else goes to, that rarely (if ever) change.

Of course, mining up a paragon valorite elemental on Swoop Hill, before the buff to the swoop, had its own fun side-effects (the val is immune to pets, summons and spells - alas poor swoop farmers...).