1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mining question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ok my gf and i were digging up ore and using gargoyles pick axes.Now the day before we had done this same chore and only spawned one elemental the whole time.Yet today we have done pulled 6 and were mining int he same loactaion as the day before.Is this random or is there some kinda % chance involved?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its random. Sometimes i can dig up 2 in a row. Sometiems it takes several pickaxes.

3. yep - random. I've used up 3 picks with no ele and at other times i get 2 from the same spot before the ore is depleted.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ok my gf and i were digging up ore and using gargoyles pick axes.Now the day before we had done this same chore and only spawned one elemental the whole time.Yet today we have done pulled 6 and were mining int he same loactaion as the day before.Is this random or is there some kinda % chance involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

The chance to spawn an ore elemental is inversely proportional to the miner's desire for one to spawn. I think I have proved this conclusively. [​IMG]

-Skylark