1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mining where do i gain better?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Laurijan, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

I have noticed that i dont got any skill gain in mining when i am in Felucca Minoc for the last hour or so :sleep2: and before that also really rarely.. my mining skill is 89.6 so i expect gains to come faster.. do i gain faster in trammel?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    no, you won't gain faster in Trammel as far as I know. An hour is a long time to not get a gain at that level though, you do still have points free?
  3. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

I have till about 200pt to 700pt left..
  4. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

I find that Compassion Desert to be the best place in Felucca for mining (especially Gems). Just avoid the low level scorps and your fine. I was amazed at the amount of Aga & Verite i mined here.

I did not get a fraction of the gains or level of ingots from Tram.
  5. Laurijan

Laurijan Guest

IsnĀ“t the compassion desert full of monsters who could kill my supporter in a blink of an eye?
  6. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Mine anywhere you like, and the gains will come.
    It might be slow, or you might hit a wall, but there's no one place that's better for gains than another.
  7. s20dan

s20dan Guest

Since they changed the resource system last year, its all random now.