1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mining while hiding

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by imported_Charleigh, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Howdy everyone, i havent mined for a couple of years but i've just blown the dust off my miner to get a little blackrock for the event. I'm sure that you used to be able to mine while hidden but i've noticed that i get revealed as soon as i start to dig.

My question is, can you still do this or do you have to have GM hiding or has it been changed.

Cheers [​IMG]
  2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Changed all together a couple months ago. Mining will auto-reveal you now if hidden, regardless of skill level.
  3. Just a couple of months ago?!! Wrong time wrong place for me again then [​IMG] What was the reason?
  4. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

scripters and macro miners
  5. Ahh of course, thanks for the replies [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Would've been nice to stay hidden for about 10 swings or so. I so liked hiding and mining, at least in dangerous areas.

Now, we have no protection as a lowly miner. Curse those scripters!
  7. Zy'ana

Zy'ana Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 10, 2008
    Thats actually a really good change which i didnt know about! However, yes, magery might be a good idea now, for invis for the occaisonal ogre or dare i say... reaper!

I have hiding and mining on my crafter, and have been mining loads, but i never even needed to hide once yet - im going to have to be sad and go hide now to see myself 'pop out'.