1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minoc - Crafting session

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Lien Ragus, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello again to Minocians !!

I intend to be present on Wenesday the 18th most of the afternoon between 2 & 7 pm.

I should be around the bank (or the smith office - one square west from the bank).

If you have questions about crafting in general, or any more specific questions I ll do my
    best to tell you what i know. Crafting, imbuing, reforging (even refining) may be discussed.

If you re a warrior i also would be glad to meet you and see how i can help with equipment...

Looking forward to you,

Lien Ragus

PS : there s a ballot box on top of the city stone for a survey about the choosen buff... dont hesitate to vote :)

2. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hail to Minocians !!

The very first Minoc session did fairly well. A big thanks to Ferin Derive, Cronus, Sigurd and Nina who showed and claim a title.
    A special Encoragement to Necroler a Minoc's miner who just started as well.
    A special thanks to supportive ppl as well : Sarn, Fear, Molly, Skuld... I might forgot some please apologize...
    I remind you all the idea of such session : spreading crafting knowledge within the community and helping ppl in the need of special pieces...
    I hope this session to take place every other week in alternance with a special session for warriors... I will tell more about it at the beg of July...

Thanks a lot again...
    Lien Ragus

Jonathen likes this.
  3. Minerva Foxglove

Stratics Veteran

Thanks to Lien Ragus who arranged this ! It will become an iteresting event for our crafters and the new and more experienced warriors in the future. Here we can learn from a very experienced crafter , I hope to listen to many interesting conversations in the future. There are always things to learn! Looking forward to next time:thumbup:

4. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dang ..... I missed it due to interweb problems.....