1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Minoc Loves You! - Now on SATURDAY Feb 15!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Speranza, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm a little late on posting this thread but it is well past time to let people know about what Minoc is doing for Valentines day!

While you should be out on the town with your significant other some of us will be at home playing UO with our significant others, or just home alone. Well for all of us that will be here on SATURDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2014 AT 6:00 PM EASTERN there will be a lovely event starting in Minoc!

Everyone is invited and we suggest bringing red flowers, or if you must other colors but red is preferred. They do not have to have your name on them but we don't recommend anything rare or named unless you want to give it away to your special UO sweetheart! :smooch:

Now don't worry, we also have plans to visit Feluccia. We know that most people playing UO will be there that night :ohsnap: (shots fired shots fired, trammy down!) and we have some special plans for that trip after taking some time to secure our valuables in the bank.

And since I missed last month's Minoc Mid Month Crafting Competition, and don't have anything for this month atm... Lets consider this the M3C2 for Gardening!

#1 Speranza, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  2. TehanChesapeake

TehanChesapeake Lore Master

I doubt I'll be in Sosaria on that night, but I have some red flowers I can provide ! Where could I deliver them ?

3. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

ashlynn like yelo

4. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed

NOTE I've rescheduled this event!! It's on Saturday now we want more time for some complex festivities.

If you wish to deliver flowers please drop them off at the Minoc City Stone. If you are not a Minoc citizen you can put them in the Vesper Community Center Mail box or just find me online/ICQ/etc.

Riyana likes this.
  5. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed

Just a reminder, this event is still going to take place tomorrow. Yes it will overlap the Governor's Council but that is OK we will take our celebration there to be shared with the King!