1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Minoc Mining Outpost 2nd Grand Opening!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ZeK'a, Jan 10, 2010.

1. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Come one, Come all and Welcome!~ @ Minoc MoonGate!~

I moved over the weekend (to the house next door) All the vendors are up and fully stocked with Ingots (starting at 15gp for Iron) Gems and Granite. Now, right next to the east side of the Minoc Moongate. You can follow the barrel path as before or walk North/East and shop while still in Guard Protection.
  2. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 18, 2008
    I hope you use classic client unlike some of your neighbours. Without it, it stacks everything along the top and its impossible to shop
  3. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Thanks for the tip, I was already aware of that and yes I do use CC. Hopefully others will notice and correct their vendors inventory... A very good tip!...
  4. growday1984

growday1984 Guest

I was wondering why so many assholes just threw there crap in piles on their vendors...
  5. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Thank you all. The 2nd Grand Opening of Minoc Mining Outpost was a success.
    The vendors made enough to keep them going for awhile. They are restocked daily with more product coming all the time. Thanks again...