1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] Minoc/Yew Dock Feedback and Question Thread

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Speranza, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Speranza

Speranza Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    First off, OMG THANK YOU OMG I've been doing my best to get this request sent up to you so many times via the governor's system I'm so happy it's in!

1. Too many ropes. You may want to consider removing some of the "railings" were boats would load and unload similar to the current docks.
    2. Is that the right wood color?
    3. Minoc: The stable door is still there and needs deleted
    4. Minoc: There is an empty building directly to the west of the Stables. Can this get a shipwright NPC and a sign?
    Captn Norrington likes this.
  2. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Sep 14, 2012
    It's the right wood I think, there just aren't any plank breaks. Every plank is one continuous piece of wood.

And for clarity:

Captn Norrington likes this.
  3. Lord Bytor

Lord Bytor Sage
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Nov 22, 2010

Will there be Fish Mongers added to these docks ?

It looks like some of the docks extend into deep water. Do they or did you just add shallow water tiles around them.

Thanks. Both Docks look good :)