1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Minor Dev Request for Unraveling bag

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragonchilde, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I would love for this to function like the salvage bag, so that items within containers are also unravelled. It's a pain in my wrist (quite literally) to transfer items from one bag to another just to unravel it, and it doesn't really make any sense why it shouldn't work the same as the salvage bag.

It would be such a little change, but oh my poor carpal-tunnel infested wrists would love you forever.

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure what ya mean.
    I started carring a unraveling bag on each character and a spare in one locked down chest at home to swap when one is full.

I know that dosent help unload your home items now, but once your done.....

Took me 2.5 hours to unload all my trash from 2 homes:p

3. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Yeah, that's pretty much what i'm doing, but it's for clearing out all the other stuff, or if I'm doing the farmer's quest or something.

4. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Where do you buy unraveling bags?

5. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

From an NPC Artificier in Tel Mur's Royal City. May be other places but I know they sell them there, they're by the public soulforge.

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good suggestion! I also find annoying that items inside containers will not be unraveled.

7. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

8. I agree with this suggestion and it's a good idea.

It's annoying to have to empty everything from a paragon/treasure/SOS chest into my bag to unravel, or individually unravelling item by item. I want to just dump the whole chest into my bag and unravel everything at once.

9. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

I agree there. I love the right click looting of the EC client but I don`t like it just going into my main pack.I wish ya could set a hot bag for all loot to dump into or something.Would make looting treasure chests and the likes much easier.For me the right click looting isn`t even used much since I don`t want to litter my main pack with a bunch of junk I`m going to unravel anyways.

10. Yalp

Yalp Guest

*gets in line to sign the paper*
    please please please!

11. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes please!

12. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nevermind, I misread. So toss a bag of magic goodies inside and it will unravel items in that bag. Sign me up. Recursive search Devs!

13. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Also male the unravel bag have a weight reduction so I can carry more crap!