1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mirror image.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Speedy Orkit, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else think this is easily abused? Finally get someone dismounted, if they spam this and are a mage, they can mini heal through any dexer attack. I play a mage 99% of a time, but from time to time I play a dexer, and when I am able to get a dismount off, this makes fighting a mage 100% impossible.

2. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*Hit Area attack Weapon
    *If your an Archer the hit area attack on a Shorty
    *Conflag pot
    *4/6 chiv .. Holy Light ?

There's options yes.. but ninjitsu is a survival skill so yea... it can be tough.

*Mirror image doesn't block direct dmg... DS / Bleed / or even poison / Mortal effect

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't really run into any mages who actually use this tactic. But it sounds like a great way to help a mage survive. As it is a mage toe-to-toe with a dexer doesn't stand a very good chance at all.

4. Fink

Fink Guest

It takes at least four skills for an individual to do it and less than four for another to overcome it, so I wouldn't think it easily abused.