1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Misc. graphical bugs.

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Ni-, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Bug: When wearing a Plain Dress, not only does the Dress not show but the Chest(VC) and Arm pieces dissapear, visually. Actually the items dissapeaing makes sence, so I guess the only bug is that the dress is not appearing on the Avatar. The paper doll looks fine, I believe.

Bug: Weapon position is off when mounted holding a Gnarled Staff(JS). It may not be only when mounted, that is just the instance that I made nore of it.

Bug: Facing south on a Cu, as a female char, there is space between the left leg and the Cu.

Bug: Mounts can appear to run sideways after turning quickly.
  2. This one is a carryover from KR.
  3. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Yep, just bringing it up in hopes that it stays on a Devs mind until they can fix it.

The floating weapon thing did exist in KR for a while, so hopefully they will be able to fix it rather quickly.
  4. Agreed.

I hope all the commotion of "SA SUX" dies down shortly so we can start making a decent listing of bugs, comments and suggestions to make the open beta worthwhile.
  5. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008