1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

MISCHIEF MAKING!!

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by imported_Queen Mum, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

It sounds like fun.

But... Aren't most people going to be farming Magincia as much as possible on the 25th? (Opening Day for the Magincia Invasion)

I hope you have a lot of people joining you! [​IMG]

2. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well if you ask me one would hope that if your on at that time you might take the five mins to drop in and say hi at least... the Invasion will prob be ingame and around a while vs a Player event is normaly just a couple hours...
    This is all in luna so one would think a bank sitter or 2 might move 4 screens over at least hehe...
    [​IMG]

3. <blockquote><hr>

It sounds like fun.

But... Aren't most people going to be farming Magincia as much as possible on the 25th? (Opening Day for the Magincia Invasion)

I hope you have a lot of people joining you! [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color=00008B>Not really sure when the Magincia invasion will start, we can't seem to find a reference as to exact date, but like other times when player ran events were prearranged and UO kicked in with an event we adapted. [​IMG]

The only reference to Oct. 25th we found was in the FoF about how long the 10th Anniversary content would last. If you have a reference to the invasion date we would love to know, since that seems to be one of the most asked question right now, except for the question as to why Sonoma and other west coast shards keep losing connection.

*If there are any changes in party schedule we will post it as soon as possible*

Hope to see you there [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It's supposed to start on October 25th.

Check UHall. ^_^

5. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

oh just go to the event! lol [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll try, I'll try!!

=)

7. Hehe...if you're not too busy kicking mine arse in Fantasy football :p

(That *is* you, isn't it? :)

8. Couldn't find it anywhere.

I guess I missed it :-(

9. Is it possible to get a verbal description of the event location? :)

*does not do well with coordinates*

10. Miri

Miri Guest

Yay! Looks like you didnt miss it afterall Dor! [​IMG]

11. <font color=00008B> Party in Luna tonight, Thursday, October 25 ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. <font color=00008B>*Dor, I hope you received my last PM about the special storynights at the Y.
    Please let me know asap the details you want on the poster(s) ... TY [​IMG]

ICQ 168-812-018