1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Miss Parizad ! Let us see the man behind the curtain

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Paula777, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

Miss Parizad...
    most love her, some diss her (probably out of a cranky mood)...
    I find it great that she is active on here, keepin us posted!

But why can't we meet the *woman* behind the curtains!?
    We met her tweedy, co-workers, seen her desk... show us ur face [​IMG]
    You've met most of us by approving CC lol ..

Pls don't play the stalker card again, you can't be that freaking hot hahah [​IMG]

2. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Guest

It's a womans secret. It shall never be revealed.

Haha.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That's been asked several times, and it's never gonna happen......because of, as you said, the stalker card. I remember a picture of her hand holding up a TSO memoribilia object one time, and everybody making a big deal out of the color of her nail polish (or was that somebody else?) but that's as close as we've gotten to seeing her face. If she did ever post it though it'd be in the sticky thread for RL pictures in the Pics n Screenies forum

4. B Rain

B Rain Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha! Here in Uk/Ireland, we the Simpsons Comics, and we have section called the Junk Mail or something like that, and the Junk Mail Guy has NEVER revelead his name, so you can say, that JMG and Parizad are "hiding they true identity".

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Miss Parizad...

Pls don't play the stalker card again, you can't be that freaking hot hahah [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

So then you guys will know my name, where I work, AND what I look like? Ohho, no, I'm not falling for that one!

7. JRock

JRock Guest

8. Guest

Guest Guest

...and I'm not a man! [​IMG]

9. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

lol i have been strongly advised by a native speaker to not change the saying to fit a female

... [​IMG]

10. Natedawg26

Natedawg26 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Miss Parizad...

[/ QUOTE ]

So then you guys will know my name, where I work, AND what I look like? Ohho, no, I'm not falling for that one!

[/ QUOTE ]

haha very good point.....although....would be awesome to see just a glimpse one day [​IMG] haha or make it..."6th year anniversary gift....RL Picture of Parizad"

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

lol i have been strongly advised by a native speaker to not change the saying to fit a female

[/ QUOTE ]

You know someone from Wizard of Oz?? Oh my goodness!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

sings... Bad boys Bad Boys whatcha gonna do .... whatcha gonna do when pari comes for you!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah yea I would keep what I look like a secret too because we know us simmers can be huge-o creepers!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah but anyone who called herself Parizad must be a total babe... this is why she is hiding her face. She's so hot all of us would be in love with her... lol.

15. shes so hot your screen might catch fire

16. Zsazsa Zee

Zsazsa Zee Guest

ROFL ...too funny !!!!!!
    Keep'm guessing Pari. It's good for the soul. LOL [​IMG]

17. Didn't she show us a pic of her *then* new haircut a while back ago.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

19. hollythor

hollythor Guest

ummmm, wtf? lol saw video...can't believe I clicked on that link, must go wash my eyes now.

20. hollythor

hollythor Guest

I actually heard her voice once when I was on the phone with Lee. Yes, she is female, no bizarro accent either. Trying to figure her geographical location....hmmmm, Somewhere Northeast? hehe

21. <blockquote><hr>

...and I'm not a man!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we will just have to take that on faith, then.

CherryBomb

22. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

...and I'm not a man!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess we will just have to take that on faith, then.

CherryBomb

[/ QUOTE ]

CB, you can call me Bob, but you have to pronounce it all like bawwwwwwb. Make it long.

That'll make me feel precious!

23. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I actually heard her voice once when I was on the phone with Lee. Yes, she is female, no bizarro accent either. Trying to figure her geographical location....hmmmm, Somewhere Northeast? hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I think.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen her..
    I'd say stunning... but its too tame a word.

25. PJ EST

PJ EST Guest

ROFLOL...And she wants to tell you how she is feeling!!! [​IMG]

26. Guest

Guest Guest

27. Guest

Guest Guest

I, like Jackiee.. have met Parizad in real life... and she is LOVELY.
    I love that woman and she is sssccchhhweeeet! :x
    She came to my house, met my kids and bought me lunch. I fell in love immediately. I will say one thing about her looks... I'd say she is exotic looking.
    [​IMG]

28. I'm sure she is a beautiful lady [​IMG]

29. Guest

Guest Guest

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! And as for your pathetic connection issues, Do not arouse the wrath of the great and powerful Oz. I said come back tomorrow!

30. VitArm

VitArm Guest

This is getting old.

31. Paula778

Paula778 Guest

actually is an older thread.. check the date lol

32. Guest

Guest Guest

33. I went to the place that knows it all: GOOGLE! I typed in Parizad and this was one of the pics that came up:

[​IMG]

That's it! Debate is Over!

34. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe she could just draw us a nice stick figure portrait of herself on paint. I'm sure it would be very accurate with such sophisticated software.

35. Guest

Guest Guest

really, I wouldn't blame her for showing herself to us. If, she did post a real pic of herself. I bet someone here would prolly attack her or worst. but, really posting your pic over a forum like this one is only looking for trouble.