1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

missed the pvp

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Uncle Talbo, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Uncle Talbo

Uncle Talbo Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

it's been a while. kels and I were looking forward to comming back for some fights. ran into a couple of old friends a week or two ago trying to get our feet wet. Realized that it is a little difficult to relearn the mechanics of the fight. Even saw that some of our pvp gear had been barrowed, and we are to make do without it. Tonight i jumped on thinking i can replace some of it and still try to be productive, but the air went out of my sails when i realized a trunk of 120 scrolls which used to contain not less than 40 was bare. My first thought was i was so glad that in the past i had given many away for free ( or attempted to plenty of folks put money in the window just the same) but damn man im feeling a little violated, not sure if I have the time or energy to refill the kitty. not that i used the scrolls, i was fine with the skills on my chars, but now i could no longer just hook someone up and imagine the smile on their faces when they got a 120 they needed. Its not that we were good at pvp either, but i have to think that without the gear that we did have we will put up a little more resistance than a bug that is in your bonet.
    Im sure that Kels will hook us up with new stuff someday, till then i guess i havent the energy to tilt forward in the saddle. It might be a while before i have enough beers to run naked into despise lol. if any of you brothers reading this has our stuff on loan, hook me up, i havent changed the access list to the house.

thanks - Milk-

2. CottonEyeJoe104

CottonEyeJoe104 Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm not one who has your stuff. But you know I still love ya lol. **** PiTS and Dota, and come join the real pvpers.

3. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

good to see you back. if you need something pm me and ill try to help u out if i can.

4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

You can find them in Solus's Guild over there :next:

5. CottonEyeJoe104

This is a pvp related thread sir. The door is over there ---->>

Lord Gareth likes this.
  6. SlobberKnocker

gareth,

that would be true if solus could actually field a guild

7. Lord Gareth

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick on Cotton because I don't get the chance to do it very often hehe :)
    I haven't spoken to Solus/Issac in a long time, do you know if he still playing?

And Uncle Talbo if you need any armor or weapons to get backup and running just holler over PM or ICQ#267944224

8. Don't Tread on Me

Don't Tread on Me Lore Keeper
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA. Can certainly field a guild. It's like this "Everyone come join, we need to outnumber everyone 4 to 1 to ensure victory! We won't play unless we outnumber everyone on the shard. Join with me and we'll have the biggest guild ever. Then we can talk crap about how awesome we are when our masses roll the bluebies."

That's what I notice at least.

9. SlobberKnocker

u really hurt cottons feelings gareth. he's putting his account up for sale...

:)

10. Lord Gareth

That still leaves him with 49 accounts he will be fine :)

11. CottonEyeJoe104

That sounds like MM but you left out that everyone needs an archer/tamer!

If you ever see somone saying my account is for sale, you are being trolled. I have never, and will never sell my accounts.

You know I don't have that many! I only have 3... EA took away my other 47 :(

#11 CottonEyeJoe104, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012