1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Animations on DJ/Dancing job

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Today around noon Pacific time, I did the DJ/Dancing job. The club patrons displayed Missing Animation in a bubble instead of their particular dance move hints. Was that just me, so there's a problem on my PC, or did other people see that, so I should report a bug?

P.S. Not having the hints had no affect on my payout (maybe even improved it [​IMG]). I made $832 for the shift as a level 2 dancer.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw them too and emailed it as a bug. But im sure they have more important stuff to worry about. I try to match what the dancers are doing but its hard when they are jsut standing around with the big no anime bubble over their head.
    I say keep the bubbles though if they keep the payouts... made 177 on one 5 min shift. thats the best ive seen , im only level 2.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I belive this is common bug, when I danced on Floor on any lot using Dance TO Music, several times I got Missing Animation, maybe it's a new dance [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Work fixed?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I reported it to the devs aswell as a common bug.