1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Missing anniversary tickets have reappeared

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Nov 4, 2010.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

They're back! 2 out 3 reappeared after logging in opening my bank box, logging out, and logging back in.

My husband put the other missing ticket in a safe place.

However, given that the GM response was about vet rewards, I think that someone needs to explain the difference between vet rewards and anniversary tickets to them.

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

they'd have to know the game first.

3. georox

georox Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seriously. EA's GMs for this game are atrociously bad. This game has *the* worst support of any game I have played... and that is saying a lot if you see how Blizzards support it.

4. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Blizzard supports their games fantastically well. Try getting a UO account back after it's hacked...

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Seriously. Blizzard has the best support. My friend had their account hacked, characters deleted. A week later my friend got their characters and items completely restored to where they were before it got hacked.